They say that eating chocolate releases chemicals in our brains that stimulate the very pleasure centers that are stimulated when we have sex. Well, chocolate is for losers. No, I take that back, chocolate rules all. But we've got you a list of things that do the exact thing that chocolate does - in far less scientifically provable ways - make you feel the orgasm feels.
I dare you to deny that the following things make our minds, bodies and souls tingle with pleasure.
1. Wiggling your pinky finger in your ear
2. Popping bubble wrap
3. Taking a hot shower in the winter
4. Finally getting to pee after holding it in for a while
5. A really good stretch-yawn combo
6. Cracking all your knuckles perfectly
7. Taking off heels
8. Unhooking a bra - whether you're a straight man or any woman
9. Sneezing an elusive sneeze
10. Peeling off the plastic on new electronics
11. Stroking someone's recently shaved head
12. Almost dropping your phone but catching it at the last second
13. Realising that two unrelated holidays that innocently fell on a Friday and a Monday just gave you a 4-day weekend.
14. This. Godsent. Object.
15. Walking on rustle-y autumn leaves
16. Taking a majestic, effortless shit and feeling 3 kilos lighter
Toh bhaiyon aur behnon... dhoondne se toh bhagwan bhi mil jaata hai, orgasm kya cheez hai. Are there any orgasmic jewels of life that we forgot? Tell us in the comments.