Recently, UP Deputy CM Dinesh Sharma recently blessed ANI with this piece of info -
"People say Sita ji was born from an earthen pot, which means at the time of Ramayana, a concept similar to test tube baby must have existed."
And a little while before that, Tripura CM Biplab Deb said -
"India has been using internet since ages. In Mahabharata, Sanjay was blind but he narrated what was happening in the battlefield to Dhritarashtra anyway. This was due to internet and technology."
In light of these woke-to-the-max statements, and countless others made by the people who literally run our country, we thought it'd be cool to shed some light on what else existed back in the glory days.
1. Absinthe existed in ancient times.
They called it Halahala and it turned Shiva's throat blue.
2. Multiple Personality Disorder was discovered by Ravana.
Research into it progressed leaps and bounds under his watchful heads.
3. The X-Men existed in ancient times.
Just look at the shapeshifter Maricha and the winged Jatayu. Mystique and Angel, anyone?
4. Rolls Royce cars were made during Mahabharata.
It was called the Chariot and it had 1000 horsepower.
5. The atom bomb was first used in Mahabharata
The Brahmastra was actually a nuclear weapon. Otherwise how could 1.5 billion people die in 18 days?
6. IIPM existed in ancient times. It's mentioned in the Yajurveda.
7. Kanye West's lyrics are explicitly invoked in the Sama Vedas.
8. Atharvanaveda, which deals with wars and weapons, talks about the use of AK-47.
9. The Burj Khalifa is an ancient vimana that fell to earth.
10. Pokemon existed during ancient times.
Kumbhkarna was actually the pokemon Snorlax .
11. Instant messaging existed in ancient times in the form of Narad Muni. Corroborated by our very own UP minister Dinesh Sharma.
Dinesh's words -
"Narad Muni was the epitome of information. He could reach anywhere and transfer a message from one place to another by saying 'Narayana' three times."
12. Satellite communication existed lakhs of years ago, otherwise how could Dhritarashtra see through Sanjay's eyes?
Take Tripura CM Biplab Deb's word for it -
"Internet and satellite system had existed lakhs of year ago. How could Dhritarashtra see through Sanjay's eyes?"
13. Electricity was in wide use in ancient times. Indra provided free charging points for everyone.
14. According to PM Modi, genetic science was present in ancient India.
How else could Karna be born outside his mother's womb? This is what Modi had to say -
"We realise that the Mahabharata says Karna was not born from his mother’s womb. This means that genetic science was present at that time. That is why Karna could be born outside his mother’s womb."
15. Modi ji also proved that plastic surgery was highly advanced in ancient times.
Just look at Ganesha - he's got an elephant head on a human body (and we all know Modi's science is unquestionable).
"We worship Lord Ganesha. There must have been some plastic surgeon at that time who got an elephant’s head on the body of a human being and began the practice of plastic surgery."
16. The mantras codified the laws of motion much before that feku Isaac Newton 'discovered' them. Thanks, Education Minister Satyapal Singh!
His precious statement -
"There are mantras which codified 'laws of motion' much before it was discovered by Newton."
17. Planes were invented in ancient times. Wright brothers? More like wrong brothers! Amirite, Satyapal Singh?
And another one -
"Why are students not taught that before the Wright brothers, an Indian called Shivkar Bapuji Talpade was the first to invent the airplane?"