For every millennial who did not exist before the late 21st century, here's what internet in the '90s and early 2000s was really like. And just FYI, you missed out big time, bud!
1. Dial-Up internet was literally the only kind of internet modem back then. And, if you had it, then you were the kid everyone wanted to be friends with!
2. Windows 95 was the latest updated version of Windows that ran on your system. It made you feel like a boss!
3. 56kbps internet was the fastest internet speed you could get back then!
4. The most popular websites were MSN, Rediff, Indya, SantaBanta - a lame-ass jokes only website - and Way2SMS - a website that framed great messages for you to forward to people. Yes, that was a legit website. NOT. KIDDING.
5. If you didn't have a Hotmail or Yahoo email ID, were you even cool?!
6. Your email address was longer than the longest word in the world! It literally went on and on... and on...