2020 has been such a rollercoaster, I tell you. It has ruined everything. My birthday, my travel plans, and my overall sanity and ability to form coherent… sentences. Well, I have decided once and for all that there’s one thing it’s not going to ruin — this festive season. 

If you guys are like me and are planning to shake your life around and upgrade it this festive season, have I got some news for you. ICICI Bank has come out with their ‘Festive Bonanza‘. What is that you may very well ask. Well, this festive season, ICICI Bank is offering thousands of offers, ranging from discounts to cashbacks on basic as well as luxury items. These offers on some of our favourite products are exactly what we need to upgrade our lives. And the Bonanza is on right now.

So warm up your shopping fingers as we bring out a bunch of offers to help you turn your life around. 

1. In case you’re looking to spruce up your home. 

Let’s be honest, sitting at home all this time, we could all use with a change of scenery. And during the ‘Festive Bonanza’ you can a 27% discount on Wakefit mattresses, a 15% discount on Furlenco or a 10% discount on all products from Jaipur Rugs. It is time to give your home a makeover! 

2. If you’re looking to change up your wardrobe.

We might not be going out to party every night right now, but overhauling your wardrobe would still give you that tingling feeling that we all get when we buy new clothes. Well. get shopping because you can get a 10% discount at Ajio, a 10% discount at Central on a minimum purchase of Rs. 5000, and a whopping 50% + 10% discount at Proline! 

3. If you’re looking to upgrade your tech. 

Tech get’s obsolete so quick. So once in a while, we all decide that our electronic devices need a bit of an upgrade. And we’ve got you covered with a discount of up to Rs. 2500 every Thursday at Croma, up to Rs. 6000 cashback at Sony, and a 10% cashback at Canon. And if you’re looking to upgrade your phone, you can get up to Rs. 5000 cashback on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. What more could one want. 

4. If you’re looking to take care of yourself.

It’s during this weird year that we have realised the importance of self care. And the ICICI Bank ‘Festive Bonanza’ is here to help you out with that too. They’re giving up to 40% discount on consultations at Practo, a 6 month free subscription to meditation and yoga sessions on Mindhouse and a free consultation along with a 15% discount on treatment at Clove Dental! Keep yourself on the top of your game. 

5. If you’re planning a trip.

Well, if you’re finally feeling like taking that trip that you planned last year or have to travel somewhere for work, there are some discounts and cashbacks that need your attention. You can avail a 10% discount at domestic hotels with Agoda, a 20% discount on domestic hotels, flight and bus bookings with EaseMyTrip and a cashback up to Rs. 1250 when booking domestic flights with MakeMyTrip every Monday.  

6. If you’re looking to get yourself some bling this festive season.

Who doesn’t like some jewellery? Especially during the festive season. So why don’t you go ahead and treat yourself with offers like a 10% discount at Bluestone, a 20% discount at Confluence, and up to Rs. 5000 cashback at TBZ. How’s that for some pampering? 

And there are plenty more offers where that came from, folks. ICICI Bank customers can avail of all of these offers, and many more through their debit or credit cards, net banking and mobile banking application, and iMobile. Even Shah Rukh Khan is ready for the ‘Festive Bonanza’. 

So what are you waiting for? Head over to the ICICI Bank ‘Festive Bonanza’ and turn your life around today! 

In association with ICICI Bank