Yesterday, Twitter came up with a new feature. It enables you to retweet your own tweet, yes you heard that right. Everyone was expecting Twiiter to finally come up with the feature that would enable people to edit their tweets once posted but instead they did this!
Which typically means now you can reach the same followers, twice. Also, it shows your self-obsession. Sparing the technical aspects let's look at what the update would mean in real life situations.
1. Giving yourself a high five
2. Swiping right for your own Tinder profile
3. Jerking off to your own photo
4. Sending yourself a birthday card
5. Having your own number on the speed dial
6. Making another account on Facebook & adding yourself as a friend
8. Liking your own statuses & photos
9. Sending a surprise gift for yourself
10. Putting your own photos in motivational posters
11. Laughing at your own joke when no one else does
12. Making a movie about you, starring you
13. Taking selfies alone on your wedding day
14. Holding your own hand when on a date
15. Loving your own voice in a video
16. Giving hearts to your own Instagram posts
17. Gossiping with yourself at the office cooler
Well, it is kinda weird to pat yourself on the back, isn't it?