The feeling of getting stuck under a big log of wood is what we call a burnout. Nothing seems pleasing and the mind is constantly stressing, the body is constantly exhausted. But just like a bad day has a happy ending, burnout has a cure. Here are 7 tips that will help you cure a burnout and start living life again.
1. Take an off from work and treat yourself with late mornings and amazingly brewed coffee.
2. Do something that is fun and explore the creative kid inside you.
3. Go offline from your social media life and spend more time exploring new things.
4. Indulge in meditation to calm your mind and body.
5. Pay attention to what you eat. Include healthy fats, protein, and fiber in your meals.
6. Try to keep yourself fit and active with gentle exercises.
7. Consult a friend or a support group. There is nothing wrong in asking for help.