Are you also the one who is the victim of the vicious bad breath? Well, its all about keeping your oral health game on point. Bad breath is a cause of imbalanced bacteria in your mouth that just needs some good lifestyle changes and they are gone. Scroll down to find out ways that will help- you suppress the angry mouth bacterias and cure the problem of bad breath and no I am not going to tell you to use close up and play 'paas aao, paas aao, paas aao na' in your head.
1. If you are someone who wears dentures, remove them at night and clean then to get rid of bacterial buildup from food and drink.
2. You can also ensure that the bacterias of your mouth stay in balance by replacing your toothbrush every two to three months.
3. Drink plenty of water throughout the day as it will help to suppress the strong odor of the food you eat throughout the.
4. Also, make sure you swish cool water around in your mouth after every 2 hours to keep the bad breath from dry mouth away.
5. Pay some attention to your tongue even. Scrap it every morning with a tongue scraper to decrease the bacteria and dead cells that can cause odor.
6. Eat some sugarless candy or chew gum to stimulate saliva flow and wash away food debris and bacteria that cause bad breath.
7. Take your dental check-ups seriously and visit your dentist every once in a while.
8. Rinse your mouth with green tea as it has the ability to curb down the growth of bacteria that cause mouth odor.
It's okay to have bad days but bad breath? Naaah!