There are bad hair days and then there are days that are just bad. While the latter might not have a quick fix, the former does! So ladies, worry no more because here’s a list of some super classy hacks that will help you bring out the best in you (even on those super bad days):
1. Putting Vaseline around the edges of your nails before you apply nail paint helps you easily wipe off any stray marks, letting you get that perfect manicured look.
2. Just twist your hair into a ponytail and snip off those pesky split ends with scissors. Easy-peasy, right?
3. Fix a broken lipstick by melting the bottom of the broken piece. Re-attach it to the stick and put it in the fridge for one hour.
4. Insert bobby pins vertically halfway inside an elastic band to prop up your ponytail for a fuller, fluffier look.
5. Make your nail polish dry faster by soaking your nails in ice water after painting them.
6. Get rid of unwanted body hair in a couple of swift strokes by simply shaving them off. Shaving leaves you with flawless, smooth and glowing skin that’s to die for!
7. Turn your hard-to-apply pencil eyeliner into an easy-to-glide-on gel formula by simply holding it under a flame for a bit.
8. Create the perfect winged liner using a spoon!
All you have to do is hold the handle of a spoon against the outer corner of your eye and draw a straight line. Then flip the spoon so that it fits your eyelid, and use the rounded edge to create a perfectly curved, winged tip. Once your outline is ready, just fill it in. Finish the look by drawing a line across your lashline.