Every bride is the star of her wedding so here are 8 pre-wedding beauty tips for brides-to-be if you want to look like a princess on the most important day of your life. Have a look.
1. To keep your skin glowing and youthful, cleanse, tone and moisturize regularly without fail.
2. Exfoliate your skin at least twice a week before applying a mild face wash to get rid of the dead skin cells.
3. Go for monthly facials at least 6 months before the wedding. Opt for a bi-weekly gold facial if you have less time left.
4. For healthy, shiny looking hair get a hair spa/treatment done at least thrice in 6 months before your wedding.
5. Massage olive oil on your hands and feet before going to bed to get rid of dry skin.
6. Don’t go on a crash diet. Hit the gym instead. Start with a mild workout routine at least 2 months before your wedding.
7. Meditate for 10 minutes every day to keep stress and anxiety at bay.
8. Sleep well before your wedding to avoid looking tired and getting dark circles.
Keep these tips in mind to look like the most beautiful bride.