So, you’ve finallyyyy started going to college and, you’re absolutely smitten by the idea of having unsupervised fun all year long. But, I’ll tell ya what? College may not be as fun as it sounds ’cause the struggle of looking your best every day is very REAL! Thankfully, there are some life-saving hacks that’ll make you look picture-perfect, all day err day! Go on, check ’em out below…
1. Struggling every day to ‘wing’ your eyeliner perfectly? Use a sticky tape!
When you’re in a hurry to attend the first lecture but can’t go out with a sloppy eyeliner, the sticky tape will save the day for you! Just place this tape underneath the outer corner of your eyes and angle it towards your temple. Then, draw the shape of your eyes. Easy breezy, isn’t it?
2. Does your frame always fall off? Then, say bye-bye to it and get yourself a pair of contact lenses!
Switching from glasses to contact lenses can be life-changing! Your looks are completely redefined, your lifestyle becomes more active and you feel more confident. So, what are you waiting for? Switch to Bausch & Lomb’s iconnect lenses RN! And, and, and, don’t worry these lenses won’t burn a hole in your pocket as they’re super-affordable! Try ’em NOW!
3. Bad hair day but no time to shampoo? Sprinkle baby powder all over your scalp and there you go!
4. Use your lipstick as a blush and eyeshadow. One makeup product, 3 ways to use it. Awesome, right?
When you’re young, broke and in college, using your makeup products in multiple ways always seems like a good option. Isn’t it? So, the next time you buy a lipstick, you know you have a 3-in-1 product! Looking good under a set budget: Check!
5. Nail paint takes forever to dry? Put a drop of olive oil on top of freshly painted nails, it will speed up the drying process!
When you’re running late and your manicure refuses to dry up, try putting olive oil on your nails a few minutes after you’ve painted them. The oil will stop things from sticking to your nails and smudging it. TBH, I use this trick every time and I can guarantee you that this is totally foolproof!
So, keep these hacks in mind and ace your college life with ease! Thank me later!