1. Never start the meal before the presence of the host.
2. Don't blow your food and spill it on others, wait for it to cool down.
3. Always pass both salt and pepper together even if someone asked for one of them.
4. Once you pick up the silverware from the table, It should be kept on the plate after.
5. Use the utensil that is farthest away from your first and work your way to the center.
6. Always keep your mouth closed while eating.
7. Food should be passed on to your right but it doesn't mean you can't give it to the person sitting on your left.
8. The knife and fork are supposed to be held with handles in hand, forefinger on top and thumb underneath.
9. Never use your fingers to push your food into your spoon.
10. Keep the bread on your right meal in the centre and water on your left.
11. Keep your mobile phone away from the table.
12. Do not drink while chewing your food.
13. Never add salt and pepper before tasting the food.
14. Avoid placing your elbows on the dining table.
15. Place the napkin on your chair if you go to the washroom in the middle of the meal.
16. Do not look over your glass while drinking but into it instead.
17. Always try and match your eating pace with others.
18. Never lick your spoon or plate after eating.
19. Once you're done, place the fork and knife in the centre of the plate.
20. Thank the host before you leave.
Basic, guys, basic!