Having a toothache can ruin your entire day. Apart from the fact that your whole mouth can feel like it's in a vice, you really can't concentrate on anything. These 10 natural remedies can come in handy if you suffer from tooth sensitivity and severe toothache.
1. Rinse your mouth with warm water and salt to get rid of the pain.
2. Rinsing your mouth with hydrogen peroxide can relieve pain.
3. A cold compress can reduce inflammation and swelling.
4. Cut a small piece of onion and place it on your tooth. The anti-bacterial properties of onion will reduce the pain.
5. The medicinal properties of a guava leaf can reduce the pain.
6. A slice of cucumber can work wonders in soothing the toothache.
7. The antiseptic properties of garlic can reduce the inflammation.
8. Rinsing your mouth with alcohol can numb the pain.
9. Chewing or placing a clove on your tooth can relieve pain significantly.
10. Peppermint tea bags have slight numbing properties that can allieviate some of the pain.
While these home remedies are great for relieving toothache naturally, one should always consult a doctor if the pain persists.