Getting rid of blackheads can be a pain and squeezing them out is definitely not the solution. We bring you 10 natural remedies that will cleanse your skin, unclog pores and give you smooth and soft skin.
1. Mint toothpaste can open clogged pores and kill bacteria.
Apply toothpaste on your nose or chin and let it dry. After it's dry, massage in a circular motion using a few drops of water and rinse it off.
2. Applying aloe vera gel can soften skin, unclog pores and control excess oil secretion.
3. With exfoliating properties, baking soda is best to get rid of dead skin cells and clogged pores.
4. Patting a small amount of honey on blackhead affected areas will help cleanse pores.
5. Antibacterial properties present in tomatoes can dry up blackheads.
6. A mixture of honey, lemon and sugar can soften skin and unclog pores.
7. Apple cider vinegar can reduce blackheads and cleanse your pores.
8. Steaming your face can open clogged pores, increase blood circulation and get rid of toxins.
9. Applying egg white on face guarantees unclogged pores and soft skin.
10. A combination of honey and cinnamon powder can unclog pores and give you smooth, soft skin.
Pamper your skin!