Instead of being proud of the body that you achieved after following a rigorous workout regime for months, are you covering it up because you are conscious about those stretch marks? Or have you welcomed a little one into your life and would like to see your skin go back to its original state? These 10 home remedies will help in getting rid of the stretch marks, just like you got rid of the extra kilos:
1. Rubbing a slice of potato on the stretch marks rejuvenates skin cells as it is rich in minerals and vitamins.
2. Applying essential oils lessens the prominence of the stretch marks.
3. Massaging aloe vera gel on the stretch marks fastens the healing process as it is rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
4. Healing properties of coconut oil improves the appearance of skin and lightens the stretch marks.
5. A mix of cucumber and lemon juice, when applied for at least 10 minutes, leaves your skin feeling fresh and reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
6. When Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter are massaged on stretch marks, they work as moisturizers and heal dead cells.
7. Ricinoleic acid present in castor oil acts as a skin lightening agent that makes the stretch marks a lot lighter.
8. Mixing and applying a paste of baking soda and lemon juice removes the dead skin and exfoliates the skin.
Within a few weeks, you should notice those unsightly lines becoming less visible.