Call it my morning ritual, but the moment I wake up, the first thing I do is I open my phone, switch on Google Maps and see the number of roads that are red. And I’m never disappointed, the roads that lead to my office are always blood-red, signifying I’m more or less traf**ked.
And here are the kind of emotions, that my tiny little heart has to go through.
1. When the first thing I see in the morning is ETA to work - 2 hours, 10 minutes. I mean, why did I even wake up!
Why god why?
2. The signs say speed limit be 60 kmph & I don't even get to exceed 10 kmph! Yes, kill me now.
3. So much honking that the idea of being deaf seems better. What crime did I commit to hear all this noise?
My ears are bleeding, yup.
4. When you get stuck on a signal for hours and hours. Like really, you've got to be kidding me!
Can I cry now?
5. Cows, trucks, bikes and cars, all on the same freakin' road. Seriously, logic has been dumped in the trash. No wait, there are potholes too.
Spare me, please!
6. When you’re stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic and the guy on the side decides to jump over to your lane!
Idiots, all of them.
Tell you what, I’m pretty sure that due to the constant and never-ending traffic jams I have to face, I will have to get my knee replacement surgery well before time, ‘coz you know, the constant ABC (Accelerator, Brake & Clutch). Thankfully, this can wait. Datsun’s latest hatchback, Datsun redi-GO now comes in an Automated variant, the Datsun redi-GO Smart Drive Auto. Not just this, the redi-GO comes equipped with dual driving mode, rush hour mode and best-in-class ground clearance, so that you can tackle the everyday traffic without a hassle. Choose #TheBetterAMT.
To book a test-drive, head here.