In this day and age, how many of us can say that we're not hooked on to our phones, laptops and multimedia devices? And when it comes to watching videos, YouTube is definitely our one-stop destination. So, why not learn some fun and useful tips to make the experience of using YouTube even more awesome?
Check out some cool YouTube Hacks that will totally enhance the experience:
1. Type doge meme in your search bar and add colours to your YouTube page!
2. Want to fix those YouTube videos that have very low sound, even if you push the volume button to the maximum?
All you have to do is copy the url link of the video, open VLC player, press Ctrl+N to open a new screen and paste the link there. Voila! You can now use your VLC volume controller to control the sound!
3. GET RID OF THOSE PESKY ADS!
Press Ctrl+Shift+J (for Google chrome) and Ctrl+Shift+K (in Firefox) to open the developer's console and paste the link provided below in the space. Press enter and close it. Voila, no more ads!
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=oKckVSqvaGw; path=/; domain=.YouTube";window.location.reload();
4. Want YouTube to play your favourite song on loop? In the address bar, type listenonrepeat in place of youtube and press enter. Your video will open in a new website that'll play your chosen video on loop!
5. Open listentoyoutube.com and paste the YouTube video url to download its mp3 version.
6. Make YouTube look like it's drunk by typing 'use the force luke' in the search bar!
7. Type 'do the harlem shake' and check out Youtube busting a groove
8. Watch videos in 360º
You can now watch selected videos in 360 degree vision! Looks like the future is here, huh?