People who own dogs will definitely understand the selflessness and warmth that comes with being friends with our four-legged fur balls. They will stay by your side when all other relationships fail, accept your flaws when no one else will and cuddle come hell or high water. We don't know if it's scientifically proven, but we think that owning dogs and having them around you does make people happier.
The unmatched loyalty with which they stand by their humans, reflects their true devotion. Your sadness becomes their worry and they will try and cheer you up the best way they can. By being awesome!
For all the dog owners out there who know that they'll come back to a cheerful home even if all hell breaks loose in their social/professional life, we have the most heart touching photographs to remind you one more time, how lucky you are!
1. So no one told you, life was gonna be this way.
2. Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
3. It's like you're always stuck in second gear.
4. When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but
5. I'll be there for you! (When the rain starts to pour)
6. I'll be there for you! (Like I've been there before)
7. I'll be there for you! ('Cause you're there for me too)
8. No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me.
9. Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me.
10. Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with.
11. Someone I'll always laugh with even at my worst, I'm best with you, yeah!
12. It's like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.
13. I'll be there for you! (When the rain starts to pour)
14. I'll be there for you! (Like I've been there before)
15. I'll be there for you! ('Cause you're there for me too)
16. Your mother warned you there'd be days like these.
17. But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees that,
18. I'll be there for you.
20. It's true when they say that only a dog can love you more than himself. No one else!