Innovation. In the tech world, this 10-letter word is and has been everybody's favourite. While we are still trying to get over the fact that the iPhone has come out with a new model, there is another company that has come up with a phone that could blow all other phones right out of the market. Oh no, it doesn't come with teleportation.
A California-based company named Turing Robotic Industries recently unveiled the concept behind their latest smartphone (read: superphone). It is called the Turing Phone Cadenza and features some insane specifications.
Running the company's own Swordfish OS, Cadenza comes with deep learning artificial intelligence capabilities and is not like any phone device we have known till now. Don't believe us? Here are some unbelievable specifications of the same:
- A 5.8-inch Quad HD display with1440x2560 pixel resolution
- Two Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processors
- 12GB of RAM
- 1TB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 500GB using a microSD card.
- A 60MP rear camera with IMAX 6K recording facility
- A 20MP dual-front camera
- Can hold up to 4 sim cards
- A 2400mAh Graphene Supercapacitor Battery with a 1600mAh Li-Ion Hydrogen Fuel cell
- Comes with voice on technology
To know about all official specifications, check out the video below: