While some people believe that India is the land of coffee, hardcore chai addicts think otherwise. Most Indians' day is incomplete without a piping hot cup of chai. Be it masala, khullar or a plain simple cup of roadside chai, India runs on tea! So, if you too are one of those people who can't function without a cup, then you might be addicted. And here are some signs to prove it:
1. You simply cannot function without your morning cup.
2. Hanging out with a friend always involves a cup or few of chai.
3. You have tried all types of tea. From Green tea to White, you know them all!
4. For you, something as trivial as tea shopping is a legit thing and you don't mind indulging in it at every chance you get.
5. You openly brag about the health benefits of tea. More often than not, you are caught educating your friends why drinking tea is so good for their health.
6. Your ultimate dream is to own a tea estate. Or at least, rent one out, every few months, for a vacation.
7. Your all time favourite quote is...
8. When you are unwell, you prefer ditching those medicines for a hot cup of tea. In your heart, you know that no anti-allergy will be as effective as an adrak wali chai during a cold.
9. You often wonder how people who don't drink tea survive.
10. According to you, there is no right time for tea. Any time is tea time.
11. Your favourite country apart from India is England, only because of the tea!
12. You are extremely protective about your tea cup. And God forbid if you ever lose it, it's like losing your life.
13. You're such a tea addict that over the years, Tea has come to mean only one thing for you, Tata Tea.
Tata has a new unique variety for all you die-hard chai people. For the first time in India, you can add Kenyan tea to Superior Assam tea, thanks to Tata Tea Fusion. You must get your hands on it!