Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee has passed away at the age of 95. The legendary writer was responsible for iconic characters like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Black Panther and many more.
Here's a look at the many cameos the legend made in the last 10 years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
1. In Iron Man, Stan Lee plays Hugh Hefner.
We see Tony Stark saying hello to him at a party.
2. In Iron Man 2, we see him playing the famous Larry King.
And Tony Stark greets him again at a press conference.
3. Stan Lee plays an overzealous truck driver in Thor.
He very unsuccessfully tries to lift Mjolnir from the crash site.
4. In Captain America: The First Avenger, we see him play a World War II soldier.
At a ceremony where Steve Rogers is being awarded for his bravery, he says that Captain America could have been a bit taller.
5. Stan Lee is a pissed off old guy in The Avengers.
In one of the TV interviews after the Battle of New York he comes off as someone who does't believe in superhero shit.
6. Iron Man 3 sees Lee play beauty contest judge.
And he is so elated that he gives the contestants as perfect 10.
7. In Thor: The Dark World, we see Stan Lee in an elederly home.
Stan Lee plays a patient who is unwillingly subjected to Dr. Erik Selvig's lecture. He just wants his shoes back.
8. In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, he plays a secity guard at The Smithsonian.
And he is pretty sure he's fired after realising that the Captain America suit had been stolen.
9. In Guardians of the Galaxy, we see him very briefly, even for a cameo.
Rocket Raccoon spots Stan talking to a pretty woman and starts calling him names.
10. Stan Lee plays a veteran in Avengers: Age of Ultron
Lee takes a sip of the alcohol Thor brought from Asgard and drinks it despite repeated warnings and has to be carried out for medical attention.
11. In Ant-Man, Stan Lee appears as a bartender in Luis' story.
And he agrees that "it's crazy stupid fine".
12. In Captain America: Civil War, Lee appears at the end of the film.
Lee plays the FedEx guy who delivers Steve Rogers' flip phone to Tony "Stank".
13. Dr. Strange sees Stan Lee reading something on a bus as the whole world goes to shit.
Stan Lee is a seen as a passenger in a bus reading a book completely unaware of the chaos happening outside.
14. Stan lee is a lost astronaut in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
And he's seen hanging out with The Watchers.
15. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, Stan Lee plays a friendly neighbourhood guy.
Stan Lee just appears randomly out of nowhere to tell people that he thinks he knows that Spidey.
16. Thor: Ragnarok sees Stan Lee working for The Grandmaster.
He sure has fun chopping of Thor's long blonde hair.
17. Stan Lee plays a smartass Casino patron Black Panther.
He offers to keep Agent Ross' money as a safekeeping measure.
18. Avengers: Infinity War
Stan Lee appears as the driver of the school bus Peter Parker is on when an alien spaceship appears in New York.
So here we are, at the end of 10 years and 18 movies.