1. The sun is 400 times larger than the moon but is 400 times further away from Earth, making them appear the same size.
2. A single day on Venus is longer than an entire year on Earth.
3. If you ever stepped on the moon, your footprints would remain there forever.
4. Only half a billionth of the energy released by the sun reaches Earth.
6. The skin on your feet peels off in space.
7. One million Earths can fit inside the sun.
8. You become taller in space.
9. Space isn't that far away. In theory, if you could drive your car upwards, you could be there in less than an hour.
10. You can cry in space but your tears don’t fall.
11. All of space is completely silent.
12. You can't walk on Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus or Neptune because they have no solid surface.
13. Olympus moon, which is 3 times higher than the Mount Everest, is the highest mountain known to man and is located on Mars.
14. If you could fly to Pluto, the trip would take more than 800 years.
15. An asteroid about the size of a car enters Earth’s atmosphere roughly once a year – but it burns up before it reaches us.
16. The sunset on Mars appears blue.
17. Uranus is tilted on its side.