Making the right career choices can be tricky. You might need help from experts, peers or even the Internet. Of all these, the internet is the most accessible source. So yeah, people do ask a lot of career questions.
Check and see if you also have similar questions.
1. Isn't it natural career progression?
2. The never-ending career questions on how to make an impressive resume.
3. This one's a big question.
4. You should wait and try to get that autonomy.
5. Is it a big deal? Is it not?
6. But isn't that a permanent salary you'd get?
7. Ek mahine ka free trial liya tha LinkedIn Premium. Didn't work though.
8. This is just vague.
9. Yeah, go and tell them the truth. You are anyways leaving.
10. Is it even a thing?
11. You can, but I don't think they'll answer that.
12. Do you have any other option?
13. You must not.
14. Be grateful that you have a job.
15. You can switch jobs whenever you want to.
16. Once you start working from home there's no going back.
17. Kaisi baat kar di dost? Here we lose interest in a few months.
18. Choose the one that pays you more. Simple.
19. Ask for it.
20. If something betters your mental health, go for it.
These questions might be universal, but the answers aren't easy to find.