Money talks louder than words. But all mine ever says is goodbye!
Rent? Yes. Bills? Yes. Electricity? Of course. And what about shopping? *Takes a sip of her Triple Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Macchiato*
So if you're in the same boat as me and are left penniless by the end of each month, then you'd totally relate to these struggles.
1. Your dinner plans in first half of the month are stark different from the second half
2. You owe money to people you don’t even know
3. The only holiday you’ve taken is to Greater Noida
4. Every little shopping decision will blow to your budget
5. You cry every time you think about the future
6. Tax season is always depressing for you
But there's one problem. We are a lazy generation. And when it comes to paying taxes, we have been diagnosed with #TaxFever. We often tend to wait till the last moment before even trying to save our taxes. Well fret not fellas! Axis Mutual Funds has taken an initiative to educate us on how we can save our taxes and build wealth for our future. And investing in Equity Linked Savings Schemes (ELSS) is definitely the way to go about. Check this video out to know more.
So #TaxFever se bacho, ELSS mein invest karo.
Illustrations by Aprajita Mishra