Even though going to work everyday is something we all detest it is still an activity that gives us our bread and butter.
Mind you, I am talking about holidays that fall on a weekday. Sleeping at home or going out on Monday or Friday - that's what real happiness is all about.
As we say goodbye to this decade, here's a list of long weekends you can look forward to in 2020.
1. February 21 to February 23, 2020 - Maha Shiv Ratri (Friday), Saturday & Sunday.
2. April 10 to April 13, 2020 - Good Friday (Friday), Saturday, Sunday & Vaisakhi (Monday).
3. May 1 to May 3, 2020 - Labour Day (Friday), Saturday & Sunday.
4. May 23 to May 25, 2020 - Saturday, Sunday & Eid-ul-Fitr (Monday).
5. August 1 to August 3, 2020 - Eid-ul-Adha (Saturday), Sunday & Raksha Bandhan (Monday).
6. August 29 to August 31, 2020 - Saturday, Muharram (Sunday) & Onam (Monday).
7. October 2 to October 4, 2020 - Gandhi Jayanti (Friday), Saturday and Sunday.
8. October 30 to November 1, 2020 - Milad un Nabi (Friday), Saturday & Sunday.
9. November 28 to November 30, 2020 - Saturday, Sunday & Guru Nanak Jayanti (Monday).
10. December 25 to December 27, 2020 - Christmas (Friday), Saturday & Sunday.
And if these weren't enough, you can start 2021 with another long weekend. *itni khushi*
11. January 1 to January 3, 2021 - New Year's Day (Friday), Saturday & Sunday.
What are you waiting for? Go plan your next trip on some of these long weekends.