I don’t know about you, but I am feeling the wanderlust already! If you want to know more about this wonderful country, head over to GoUSA.in‘s social media handles- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter. Here’s to having a trip of a lifetime!
Fall is almost here and if you’re like me, chances are that you’ve already started looking for places to vacation for your year-end trip. Planning a trip, right from booking tickets to figuring out the itinerary can be a challenging task. It all boils down to choosing the right place for a holiday and rest assured, if you end up choosing the United States of America, all of your stress will pay off in the end! From picturesque locations to bustling cityscapes – USA offers a plethora of attractions that every traveler should include on their list. So here are a few ideas that will make your America trip even more sorted!1. “Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money.” – Steve Wynn
2. “The wonders of the Grand Canyon cannot be adequately represented in symbols of speech, or speech itself”- John Wesley Powell
3. “I came to America as an immigrant. You know, on a ship through Statue of Liberty. And I saw the skyline, not just as a representation of steel and concrete and glass, but as really the substance of the American Dream” – Daniel Libeskind
4. “Pretend like you’re not alone like you’re on the center stage of Broadway” – Anonymous
5. “My family took a vacation to Universal Studios when I was really young. Me and my brother Richard – who’s also an actor – were both really intrigued by seeing the behind-the-scenes stuff of how films are made. We kind of begged our parents to get into acting.” – Jonathan Jackson
6. “Niagara Falls is the hanging tongue on the face of the earth, drooling endlessly in its own beauty” – Vinita Kinra
7. “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.”― Walt Disney Company
Awesome designs by Kumar Sonu.