It’s been said a million times. And I’ll say it again. A dog is a man’s best friend. George Graham Vest had this to say about their loyalty and nobility, “When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens.” Truer words have never been spoken. One even wonders how these kind souls manage to love goofs like us. Maybe the answer lies in their thoughts.
1. When you show them a treat and they start drooling.
2. When they’re getting a bath.
3. When you’re sad and they come sit next to you.
4. When they’re playing fetch.
5. When they’re going to the vet.
6. When they attack the vacuum cleaner.
7. When they’re about to go for a walk.
8. When they wake you up in the morning.
9. When they’ve done something wrong.
10. When they’re confused and tilt their heads from side to side.
11. When you’re scratching their belly.
Dog: “I don’t mean to impose, but could you please do this forever?”
12. When they look at you with their kind amber eyes just as they’re about to say goodbye.
Crazy about dogs? Then how about adopting a stray? Go to INDog Club where you can learn tons about India's hardy desi doggies and maybe even get one for yourself!
To the awesome members of INDog Club;My sincerest apologies and loads of love,Suparn