Here are a few sexist Indian conventions that make life very difficult for men and women in India. Some have been passed down by our fore-fathers, some have been borrowed from the West. All of them need to go.
2. A guy roams with multiple girls, he is a stud
3. The guy ALWAYS has to make the first move
4. If a guy is the pillion rider when a girl is driving, he is a wuss
5. A house-husband is a pansy. A house-wife is noble
6. Splitting a cheque is being “cheap”
7. Only women click and upload duck-face selfies
8. Men can’t cook for shit