Food is love. And no matter how much we try, it’s hard for us foodies to express this love in mere words. We’ve tried to find better ways to express our undying and irrevocable love for food and everything related, but failed miserably.
But it so happens that we’ve found the right medium for you to tell your beloved food just how much you love it. Be it pizza, pasta, chocolate or absolutely anything edible, our love for it is better expressed with songs; the same songs we’ve been listening to for quite a while, those that would better suit our love for food than our love for another person. Don’t believe us, well, keep reading!
Here are 15 Bollywood songs that’d sound so much better if they were about food:
1. Muskurane Ki Wajah Tum Ho (Citylights)
Because jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na, butter chicken ke bina.
2. Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki (Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania)
For that long and excruciating wait that precedes the arrival of your juicy chicken burger.
3. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)
Feel those rhythmic contractions of your heart when you’re about to eat the first spoon of your favourite ice cream? That’s your heart channeling the inner SRK.
4. Thoda Hai Thode Ki Zarurat Hai (Khatti Meethi)
For that packet of chips that’s never enough for you. Thoda hai, aur bohot saare ki zarurat hai!
5. Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho (Bobby)
Because you don’t just eat popcorn while watching a movie in your room, you make love to them!
6. Piya Piya O Piya Piya ( Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega)
Chocolates = love of my life ≠ boyfriend. True story!
7. Akhiyan Milao Kabhi (Raja)
This song perfectly describes why you can never stay on a diet. Never!
8. Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast (Mohra)
Yeh Cheese badi hai mast mast! And this is why we are forever alone.
9. Inteha Ho Gyi Intezaar Ki (Sharaabi)
And this is why food delivery guys are the most important people in our lives. Close to god, really!
10. Aaye Ho Meri Zindagi Mein (Raja Hindustani)
Doesn’t matter how cheesy you may sound, but your chocolate cake deserves this song!
11. Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam (Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge)
Because there is no better love than your love for jalebi.
12. O O Jaane Jaane (Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya)
Remember that favourite chocolate bar of yours that you seldom find in the market, well isn’t this song perfect for it?
13. Tune Maari Entriyaan (Gunday)
And that glorious moment when you do find that chocolate at a shop!
14. Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi (Aa Gale Lag Ja)
To all the candies you’ve been eating since childhood which you just can’t let go.
15. Raanjhanaa Hua Main Tera (Raanjhanaa)
And this one is dedicated to sweet food, salty food, oily food, spicy food, and basically all types of food! Because kaun tere bin mera? *Happy tears*
We’re sure every time you’ll listen to these songs, you’ll instantly feel hungry.
Kudos to Disha Bhanot for the delicious designs.