Parenting is not an easy task, especially when your full time job is to entertain the world or win medals for your country.
However, there were times our power celebrity dads proved that it can be done, and done very well.
1. When Dhoni decided to blow dry Ziva’s hair after winning the match for CSK, AGAIN.
2. When Ryan Reynolds said great things about his kids (While roasting wife Blake, of course).
3. When David Beckham took his daughter Harper for her first football session and my fragile heart could not handle it.
4. Or when he reminded his 15-year-old son who’s the real boss in tennis court.
5. When Alexis Ohanian performed dad duties because, well, Serena Williams had some world domination to do.
6. When Will Smith posted this picture for a social cause.
7. When Chris Hemsworth took his daughter out for surfing.
(These dad-daughter duos are just too much).
8. When The Rock announced birth of his baby daughter with THIS caption.
Skin to skin. Our mana. Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world. Tiana Gia Johnson came into this world like a force of nature and Mama @laurenhashianofficial labored and delivered like a true rockstar. I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tia’s delivery, it’s hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for @laurenhashianofficial and all mamas and women out there. Word to the wise gentlemen, it’s critical to be by your lady’s head when she’s delivering, being as supportive as you can.. holding hands, holding legs, whatever you can do. But, if you really want to understand the single most powerful and primal moment life will ever offer – watch your child being born. Its a life changer and the respect and admiration you have for a woman, will forever be boundless. And to my third and youngest daughter, Tiana Gia – like I did when your two older sisters Simone Alexandra and Jasmine Lia were born, you have my word, I’ll love, protect, guide and make ya laugh for the rest of my life. Your crazy dad has many responsibilities and wears many hats in this big ol’ world, but being your dad will always be the one I’m most proud to wear. Oh and one more thing.. you’re gonna love rollin’ in daddy’s pick up truck. #TianaGiaJohnson🌺 #3rdDaughter #BlessesAndGratefulMan #ImInTROUBLE
9. And when he posted this adorable video on International Women’s Day.
Girl power. To every woman out there ‘round the world – all ages and races – I proudly stand by your side to always honor, protect and respect. Especially, the loves of my life at home. Now if I can just get Jazzy to say the daddy is the most handsome, brilliant, sexiest man alive part, then we all gonna be cool. #MyAnchors #InternationalWomensDay