Game of Thrones is literally the biggest show on the planet right now. After a successful 10-year-run, it's finally coming to an epic conclusion.
If you don't have enough time to binge-watch the entire show, fear not, as the good folks over at HBO have curated a list of episodes that will help you jog your memory and reacquaint you with bits of info you should remember before the final season airs.
Blessed be Bryan Cogman, who, in an interview with Entertainment Weekly named the 21 episodes that you should see before jumping into Season 8. If you aren't familiar with the name, he has been the writer from the very first season. So, we can all simply take his word for it 'cuz nobody knows the material better than him.
1. Winter Is Coming (Season 1, Episode 1)
2. The Kingsroad (Season 1, Episode 2)
3. Baelor (Season 1, Episode 9)
4. Fire and Blood (Season 1, Episode 10)
5. What Is Dead May Never Die (Season 2, Episode 3)
6. The Old Gods and the New (Season 2, Episode 6)
7. Blackwater (Season 2, Episode 9)
8. Walk of Punishment (Season 3, Episode 3)
9. And Now His Watch Is Ended (Season 3, Episode 4)
10. Kissed by Fire (Season 3, Episode 5)
11. The Rains of Castamere (Season 3, Episode 9)
12. The Laws of Gods and Men (Season 4, Episode 6)
13. The Mountain and the Viper (Season 4, Episode 8)
14. The Children (Season 4, Episode 10)
15. Hardhome (Season 5, Episode 8)
16. The Door (Season 6, Episode 5)
17. Battle of the Bastards (Season 6, Episode 9)
18. The Winds of Winter (Season 6, Episode 10)
19. The Queen’s Justice (Season 7, Episode 3)
20. The Spoils of War (Season 7, Episode 4)
21. The Dragon and the Wolf (Season 7, Episode 7
You can head over to Entertainment Weekly to read Cogman's entire interview and his reason behind choosing these episodes.
Dear editor, please approve my leave for the next few days as I'm going to be down with the binge-watching sickness.