The first episode of Game of Thrones came out on the 17th of April, 2011. The world was a different place then, and we were different people. In case you don't remember just how much things have changed, these facts might help jog your memory.
1. Snapchat had not yet launched.
It actually came out in September of that year.
2. Tinder wasn't a thing.
We only started swiping right in 2012.
3. FB Messenger - nowhere to be seen.
4. Amazon Alexa didn't exist
"Alexa, where you at?!"
5. Siri couldn't keep you company.
6. Pulse candy wasn't available.
Honestly, this is the most disturbing part of this article.
7. Netflix India had not launched.
Torrents was where it was at.
8. Spotify India wasn't available.
9. Alia Bhatt hadn't debuted as an actor.
10. Amazon Prime wasn't a thing.
No next-day delivery? How dare they?!
11. Starbucks India had not yet landed.
12. Aam Aadmi Party had not yet been founded.
13. Anna Hazare had just started his indefinite fast for the Lokpal Bill.
14. Uber had no cabs in India.
We actually had to call cab companies! *Shudder*
15. Swiggy didn't exist.
16. Telangana had not been formed.
17. People hadn't heard of PUBG, 'cos it didn't exist.
The more things change, the more they stay the same... NOT!