We look at celebrities as these larger-than-life figures who occupy an unattainable space within the human dynamic. But in truth, the Michelin-starred recipes to be like some of India’s most famous celebs can be found right in our collective consciousness. They can even fit in a single sentence – Bon appetit!
1. Kangana Ranaut – Talk shit on Twitter, then talk shit on Instagram – basically talk shit everywhere.
2. Tiger Shroff – Never touch the ground.
3. Shashi Tharoor – Don’t just read the dictionary, be the dictionary.
4. Narendra Modi – Become best friends with the richest boy in the class, phir mazze mein ‘jio’.
5. Rahul Gandhi – Face your problems by going on a vacation
6. Baba Ramdev – Troll the Indian Medical Association in between breathing exercises.
7. Arnab Goswami – Cry wolf and then disappear for six months.
8. Arvind Kejriwal – Call people at random times of the night and annoy the fuck out of them.
9. Anil Kapoor – Bathe in the fountain of youth (and never wax your chest).
10. Mukesh Ambani – Easy – just be rich.
11. Ranveer Singh – Start your day with a big plate of
cocaine fruit and eggs.
12. Amitabh Bachchan – Alphanumerically categorise all your tweets, for example – ‘T-69 It’s 420, bitchezz’.
13. MS Dhoni – Be so calm all the time that the doctors diagnose you with ataraxia.
14. Sonu Sood – Be that friend who says ‘Call if you need anything’ and then actually replies.
15. Priyanka Chopra – Go to red carpet events wearing the clothes from Love Story 2050.
They really are just like us…
All gifs from Giphy.
Top picks for you
HumorSnigdha Nalini Oreyaabout 2 hours ago | 3 min read
HumorManya Ailawadiabout 23 hours ago | 1 min read