In order to figure out if Amitabh Bachchan ever tweets anything other than corrections about his tweet numbers, we went through his Twitter feed.
And discovered that there is actually a very thin line separating his tweets from the WhatsApp forwards most of us receive on our extended family groups. But can you spot the difference?
1. "Happy Festival day to All: Lailat Al Bara-ah. Night of forgiving forgiveness to our Muslim Friends. Palm Sunday for our Christian Friends. Passover to Jewish friends and Holi To Hindu friends. What a coincidence. Every hundred years or so all celebrate together."
2. "Today's date 4.3.21... 4 3 2 1... and a coincidence... In the test today India v England... Axar took 4 Ashwin took 3 Siraj took 2 Sundar took 1... 4 3 2 1."
3. Message: "The most expensive liquid in this world is a tear. It's 1% water and 99% feelings. Think before you hurt someone."
4. "The willingness to listen, the patience to understand, the strength to support, the heart to care and just to be there...That is the beauty of a lady! Happy Women's Day! "
5. "There comes a time in the course of time when time stands distant and the time to time out all time takes time!... Today was that time."
6. "You will feel proud to be Bhartiya for the acts your ancestors did and the values your Rishi/Maharishi left behind for the humanity. The #Ramayan is not only history but science and a medical doctrine; the science of creation!"
6. Message: "Nothing is ever going to be unknown in the World today... nothing that is ever going to be communicated through modern communication technologies shall ever remain unknown... nothing is ever deleted .. it remains stored for posterity eternally now!"
8. "Today is the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century. Good Morning."
9. "What was said were words; what could not be said was the sensitivity of a feeling, and that which needed to be said, yet could not say was dignity."
Time for the results.