Kevin Feige, President of Marvel Studios, recently took time out his schedule to do an Ask Me Anything session on Reddit. A lot of questions were asked and Feige was kind enough to answer most of them
Take a look and you might get some closure.
1. Cap lifting Mjolnir was one of the strongest (crowd-cheering) moments in Endgame. Does he become worthy in that moment or has he been worthy for a while since, say, Avengers: Age of Ultron?
2. Out of all the characters in the MCU, whose story arc is your personal favourite and why?
3. Do you have any creative regrets with the MCU? If you could go back and change anything in any of the movies, Star Wars style, would you change anything? If so, what?
4. I'm sure if there was a clip that centred on Luis recapping The Infinity Saga, it would be a hit!
5. How early was the plot of Infinity War/Endgame being planned out? When was it decided to make it two parts where Thanos wins at first and what were some of the earliest plot points decided upon?
6. How much did Stan Lee know about Endgame before he passed? Was there a version far enough along for him to screen it prior to his death?
7. A while ago, you said you had a meeting with Mark Ruffalo and asked what he wanted out of the Hulk, then included that in Ragnarok, Infinity war and Endgame. Now that all 3 movies are out, can we get more information on what Ruffalo wanted out of the Hulk?
8. Why was Jon Favreau chosen to direct Iron Man? I love the movie and think Jon did an amazing job. But he had never done anything like it in regards of scale, budget or genre. What made Jon Favreau stand out?
9. When did you and your team at Marvel realize that The Russos were the ones that should helm the last two Avengers films? Was there a specific moment you remember thinking that they would be best to handle the conclusion to this saga?
10. Who is someone that’s yet to appear in the MCU that you are itching to introduce?
11. Those brought back by the snap could have died in accidents (like someone being brought back 100 ft in the air where a plane used to be). Is it possible that Hulk, when doing the snap, not only brought everyone back, but also brought them back in a safe place?
12. Tons of directors and producers have made cameos in movies. Joe Russo a few times, Taika as Korg, etc. But have you ever considered doing a cameo as a character you like? If so, who would they be?
13. Who are some people behind the scenes at Marvel Studios who should be given some recognition for making the MCU what it is now?
14. I wanted to ask what made you guys start with Iron Man as the first film to start a legacy with? It was an incredibly great idea with the script and actors making it awesome! But why Iron Man first?
15. Are there any plans to incorporate the Ten Rings from the first Iron Man, or the 'real' Mandarin teased in All Hail the King in the future?
16. Do you have a favourite individual scene from any of the MCU movies?
17. After Iron Man, when did you realize how huge this franchise would be beyond a 1-off superhero movie?
18. What's your favourite DC movie? I'd be floored if you do answer me!
19. What casting did you have to fight the hardest for?
20. Who is noobmaster69?
21. You have been involved in producing Marvel movies since 2000, some of which, Pre-MCU, had missteps. What kind of lessons did you learn from those that helped you create this vision of the MCU that is now not only a worldwide phenomenon but also has been a hit with critics?
22. How far is the MCU planned in advance?
That should answer all your questions. But in the case it doesn't, you can read the entire thread here.
Design Credit: Nupur Agrawal