Always up for some good old optical illusions, aren’t you guys? Is it backward or forward, is it upside or down, is it real or Photoshopped and so on and so forth. We can go on and on with irrelevant points, but we’d rather you proceed to the 50 images we have unearthed from the not-so-deep corners of the interwebs.
This should keep you busy for a while.
1. Damn you, unreasonable Earth!
2. I will jump from anywhere for you!
3. Is it the beginning of the apocalypse?
4. Maybe that’s how God made ditches
5. Batman, weren’t you like supposed to save the Earth?
6. What is even happening here?!
7. Heaven below my feet!
8. Earthception! Patch of grass made to look like the globe
9. David and Goliath
10. No, thanks. I will just hang by myself here
11. As simple as that
12. You know what they say about a glass house? Never walk around in it
13. What sorcery is this?
14. Hello, there is something in my coffee
15. Even the TMNT need saving
16. Is that a flying boat?
17. Wow, that’s a deep paper!
18. When horse and human collide
19. Now they are just showing off!
20. How is your day going?
21. When deer meets tree, the most magnificent antlers happen
22. Close friends
23. Are these dices standing or laying flat?!
24. Journey to the centre of the Earth
25. Scroll down for the trippy waves
26. A glass half full
27. We found Aladdin’s Kalin!
28. So long then, world!
29. Is it the moon or the lamp?
30. The sand stretch a long way from the shore, creating an underwater falls illusion
31. Bridging the gap
32. This is not a painting and in the backdrop is one of the largest sand dunes
33. Is that a canyon or a river?
34. Aerial shot of a river snaking through the desert
35. Is it lava or simple sunshine reflecting from the water?
36. Is that a body-less girl?
37. Zebra illusion. Zebrusion.
38. Salt flats in Bolivia, with no depth in it, create a mirror effect after rain
39. Think within the box
40. Thus, the town was swept away
41. Is that the sun or the ball?
42. Is that a door or a mirror?
43. Unlike what it might seem, that is not the end of the road
44. That’s not his lustrous beard
45. Sun kicking
46. The black ones are shadows, the real camels are the white parts