All of us, in our lives, face failures. Some of us give up and others just keep going despite the hurdles. They keep digging until they find gold. They don’t always have a plan in head but they make the best use of whatever resource is available to them. Mithila Palkar, actress and singer, is one such person.
The girl next door, in her very first TEDx Talk at NIT Silchar, Assam, spoke about the story of her life and how she succeeded in carving a niche for herself by simply following her heart. For all of us young adults, who are faltering at every step and struggling to find our way, this talk will hit you right in the feels.
Remind yourself that…
1. It’s OK to not have a plan.
2. Nothing is under your control except your own actions.
3. Failure is not the end, it is just the beginning.
4. Being clueless is not a bad thing.
5. You don’t have to prove anything to anyone, especially society.
6. If you’re happy, everyone is going to be happy.
7. It is important to embrace life the way it comes.
You can watch Palkar’s entire speech here:
Design Credits: Utkarsh Tyagi