Celebrities are subject to scrutiny to the point where a few skeletons are bound to fall out of their closest. Everyone has a past, everyone has secrets, everyone has things in their life that they might not necessarily be proud of.
Here's a compilation of such open secrets about celebrities, some of which will definitely leave you dizzy:
1. Jack Nicholson's sister is his mother. The woman he knew to be his mother is his grand-mother.
2. Tobey Maguire's father is a convicted bank robber. Oh Spiderman!
3. Woody Allen married his stepdaughter. Seriously!
4. Charlize Theron watched her mother kill her father to protect her two daughters.
5. Jack Black's parents were rocket-scientists. His mother worked on the Hubble Telescope!
6. Tim Allen was a drug dealer early on in his career as a standup.
7. 'Ivan Drago' in fact has a Bachelor's and a Master's in Chemical Engineering and won a Fullbright Scholarship to get a PhD from MIT.
8. One of Brad Pitt's first acting assignments was to dress up as a chicken and hand out flyers for the restaurants El Pollo Loco.
9. Stephen Hawking is the only person to play himself on Star Trek, when his hologram appeared.
10. Quentin Tarantino's first two jobs were in the porn industry.
11. Eminem went into a coma, after being beaten up by school bullies.
12. Alfred Hitchcock tried to buy all the copies of 'Psycho' so that no one would find out about how it ends.
13. Family-Guy creator Seth McFarlane barely missed a flight which turned out was the first plane to hit the WTC on 9/11.
14. Rowan Atkinson has an MSc in Electrical Engineering!
15. Harrison Ford is an expert Helicopter Pilot. He's overseen rescue missions in Haiti, flown Olympians to their events, rescued a 13-year old Boy Scout from the mountain of Idaho. Real-life Han Solo!
16. Samuel L Jackson was a militant member of the Black Power movement, where he participated in kidnappings + gun wielding.
17. Audrey Hepburn was a UN Goodwill Ambassador (way before it was popular) and an agent for the Dutch resistance against the Nazis during World War II.
Wow! That was a blow.