Harleys are great. Kawasakis too. But I’m a Royal Enfield guy through and through. Are you one too?
1. The only bike you’ve ever dreamt of owning is a Royal Enfield.
All the Pulsars and Karizmas of the world can go take a hike.
2. Even after you own a Royal Enfield, the next bike you want to own is another Royal Enfield.
3. You give a stink eye to people who call every Royal Enfield a “Bullet”.
For the last time, all Bullets are Royal Enfields but not all Royal Enfields are Bullets!
4. No matter what, you do an instinctive turn when you hear the signature RE thump.
5. You know as much about the oldest model of Royal Enfield as much as you know about the latest one.
6. You visit the Royal Enfield website at least once a day.
And during launch season, you watch every auto show and buy every auto magazine.
7. You get thrilled when you spot a Royal Enfield in a film or a sitcom or an ad.
8. Whenever you pass a fellow RE rider, you both helmet tip each other like cowboys!
9. If you’re waiting with that same fellow at a traffic signal, you strike a conversation with him about the bike.
10. Whenever you cross a Royal Enfield showroom, you make sure to glance in and admire the beauties.
11. You keep planning rides with your rider buddies and make sure you take your RE out on a trip at least once a year.
12. The moment you get possession of your Royal Enfield, you dream of riding to Ladakh.
13. Others match their T-Shirts with their denims, you match yours with the colour of your Royal Enfield.
14. You don’t trust anyone with your Royal Enfield, not even your own kid!