Different actors look for different things while signing a movie script.
Aamir Khan looks for challenging roles.
Tiger Shroff looks for 'the kick'.
And Ajay Devgn looks for leg-splits.
But why does he do it? I have a few theories about this.
1. I think the missing A from Ajay Devgn's surname is actually him; he has become his name. A sign of greatness.
2. Ajay Devgn is Illuminati, Illuminati is Ajay Devgn. Many famous celebrities are known to send subtle signs about their solidarity with the cult. Maybe Ajay Devgn is doing that too. Maybe Ajay Devgn is controlling our lives. We will never know.
3. Ajay Devgn is an Egyptian God living among us.
4. Ajay Devgn is the source of Avengers' superpowers and Marvel has been trying to give us hints about it all this while. Will he save the saviours? We can't rule out the possibility.
5. Or maybe it's just his need to create a niche. Like, years from now if someone asks him what did he do as an actor, he can say he did splits.
He did it in his first movie.
He did it in his latest movie.
And he did it in almost every other movie in between.
This guy over here looks pretty unimpressed by Ajay's lack of concern for himself. I mean, he could have simply sat behind one of the guys and got his work done without risking 3 lives.
But Ajay lives on the edge. Literally.