After all, who doesn’t want to get rid of the stubble hair removing struggle?
1. You need to stay out of the sun before your appointment.
2. You are required to shave the area you’re getting lasered before going for the appointment.
3. It takes five to six sessions of laser hair removal in order to get that silky smooth skin.
4. Getting a laser hair removal can be itself a painful treatment.
5. Your skin will be sensitive after treatment so apply a lot of sunscreen during recovery.
6. Avoid coming in contact with water and any other liquid substance for 48 hours after the treatment.
7. Make sure you take shower with lukewarm water for a week after your treatment.
8. You can’t go to the gym until 24 hours of the treatment.
10. Avoid using scrubs, glycolic acid, and retinol creams for 2 days before and after treatment.
11. Plucking, waxing, and bleaching are a complete ‘No’ while you are undergoing your treatment.
Life isn’t smooth but your skin can be.
Top picks for you