If you don’t have the time to buy yourself a new outfit for the latest wedding you have to head to, then we are here to help. Here are 10 interesting and creative ways to re-use and re-vamp your lehenga set.
1. Pair a button down-shirt or a top with your lehenga skirt for the perfect party attire.
2. Pair your lehenga skirt with an off-shoulder choli, a crop top or a plunging jacket to some drama to your outfit.
3. Team your lehenga skirt with a long Indo-western jacket with some embroidery work on it to add a fusion blast to your attire.
4. If you have a blouse with heavy design on it, you can team it up with different sarees, skirts and palazzos for a really interesting ensemble.
5. Turn your lehenga set into a brand new anarkali by stitching the choli and the lehenga skirt together.
6. Get your lehenga re-stitched into a completely different outfit to make heads turn.
7. Team up your heavy dupatta with another apparel to make your regular outfit look more heavy.
8. Add a shear cape to your lehenga set to completely change the look of your outfit.
9. Attach a shear layer to your blouse to make it look like a lehenga anarkali.
10. For a modern look, cinch your lehenga set with a belt.
Get creative with your lehenga set.