There is no denying that there are desserts which take quite some time to prepare and make but, there are also desserts that are easy to make and don’t require many ingredients. Yes, there are a few desserts that you can prepare without going through the hassle of baking. So, if you are planning to host a party or if you are generally in the mood to make something sweet to satisfy your tastes buds, we have something for you. Here are 8 no-bake, easy-to-make desserts that you can prepare at home in a jiffy. These recipes are easy and less time consuming. What more do you need? Read on.
1. No one can say ‘no’ to a delicious cheesecake, right?
2. Want to kill hunger pangs? If yes, mix cocoa powder, peanut butter and oats to make mouth-watering Oatmeal Cookies.
3. Stack graham crackers, lemon pudding, lemon curd and whipped cream together to make Lemon Pie.
4. Having a party? Well, jello shots are so old school, try making Pudding Shots for your guests instead.
5. Make Lemon Oreo Cheesecake Tart that is refreshing, sweet, tasty and full of bright lemon goodness.
6. Want to snack on something healthy? If yes, make Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars that you can whip up in a few minutes.
7. Make homemade Pudding Popsicles to beat the heat, during summer season.
8. How about making Apple Crumble that taste premium and are great to serve at gatherings?
These recipes are the perfect way to take your dessert spread over the top. So, which dessert are you going to try an make today?