Certain foods help you keep your hormonal levels intact. Find out which eatery ingredients work as a friend for your hormonal levels.
1. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which is incredibly healing for the skin and extremely beneficial for hormonal production.
2. Avocados are rich in healthy fat that helps our body absorb and use nutrients essential for maintaining hormonal balance in the body.
3. Raw butter is a rich source of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K2 which support immune function, boost metabolism and have anti-microbial properties.
4. Egg yolks are rich in countless vitamins and minerals that are crucial for making healthy thyroid hormones.
5. Broccoli contains phytoestrogen compounds that promote beneficial estrogen metabolism, helping to rid environmental, or ‘bad’ estrogens from the body.
6. Beans have a positive effect on hormone response because of the fiber and lignan effect on fat cells, which can lead to improved appetite control.
Top picks for you
FoodNisha Singh12 days ago | 3 min read