1. Cut the ends off an onion and microwave it for 30 seconds to avoid tearing up while chopping.
2. Heat the head of garlic in the microwave for about 20 seconds and the cloves will slide right out of their skins and the smell of garlic will not stick to your fingers all day long.
3. Put a few pieces of bacon over the bottom of a bowl with a plate placed underneath in the microwave for a nice, quick snack.
4. To remove the stamp from letters, dab it with a few drops of water and put it in the microwave to peel it off easily.
5. The next time you make a lemonade, put the lemon in the microwave for a few seconds until the skin feels warm and you’ll be able to get the maximum juice out quite easily.
6. To sterilize your cutting board after chopping meat, wet the board, soaping it on top and microwave it for a few seconds.
7. Chopping potatoes into thin slices and putting them in the microwave for three minutes on each side will give you nice, crispy, homemade potato chips.
8. To make caramel sauce for yourself, all you need is to cook sugar, corn syrup, water, and lemon juice whisked together for good 5-8 minutes until it turns golden in color. Cool it off and whisk in the vanilla and butter.
9. Fill a sock with uncooked rice and microwave it for a few seconds to get you a makeshift heating pad.
10. To clean your nasty sponges, squeeze a little dish-soap on top of them and microwave to make them new all over again.
Ready to try these awesome hacks?