The craze for green coffee is increasing amongst people day by day after hoards of commercials about it on the internet and television. But what exactly is green coffee? Green coffee is unroasted coffee beans that grow on the coffee plant, called Coffea Arabica. These unroasted coffee beans are rich sources of antioxidants and thus have a lot of benefits when compared to the normal roasted coffee beans.
1. Green coffee beans are high in antioxidants that can reduce the harmful effects of radicals in our body.
2. Green coffee contains Chlorogenic Acid that can increase the metabolic rate from 3% to 11% and can ensure faster weight reduction.
3. Green coffee can control unnecessary food cravings and stop us from overeating.
4. Green coffee lowers high sugar levels in blood and can result in controlling Type 2 Diabetes.
5. Green coffee is a natural detox that cleanses the liver; making it free from toxins, bad cholesterols, unnecessary fats and so on.
6. Green coffee has high levels of volatile materials that can maintain healthy skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
7. Green coffee antioxidants, if taken regularly, can help make hair stronger, healthier and beautiful.
8. Green coffee contains fatty acids and esters that nourish skin and heal it from severe damages.
9. Consuming green coffee regularly can reduce the level of 'bad cholesterol' in our body.
10. Green coffee is also known to be a great way to naturally cure dull and acne-prone skin.