You go to the gym, eat better, and have an on-point grooming routine. Wait a minute…..you don't have a grooming routine? All right guys! Let's burst your little bubble. As much as women need a full skin and body care regime, so do men. Here are the seven grooming mistakes that men make.
1. Getting comfortable with the same hairstyle that you got years ago is the first grooming mistake that a majority of men make. Just like your style and personality changes, so should your hairstyle.
2. The notion that following a daily grooming routine or applying some sunscreen or moisturizer will make you 'less manly'. Taking care of your skin doesn't make you less of a man.
3. Another mistake men make is complicating a simple grooming routine. Just take a deep breath, relax and keep it simple.
4. Men sometimes end up using a product more than required. This can lead to some seriously adverse effects on skin and hair.
5. Men have the habit to neglect their eyebrows and allow them to be bushy and untrimmed. Do you know that bushy eyebrows make you look older than your age?
6. In general, men neglect to their ear and nose hair. And in case you didn't know, it can be seen. Do yourself a favour and use a manicure set.
7. Your smile is one of the first things a girl will notice about you and having bad breath or stained teeth can make you drive anyone away super fast.
Doing mistakes is alright but not when it comes to grooming.