Drinking a cup of joe every morning does more than power your body to brace through hectic work hours. From keeping your heart healthy to improving your mood, a piping cup of hot black coffee is the miracle drink which should marry your morning routine.
1. Drinking black coffee reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.
Drinking a cup of coffee every day also reduces inflammation in the body.
2. It is loaded with powerful antioxidants.
Coffee is also a rich source of Vitamin B2, B3, B5, manganese, and potassium.
3. Coffee enhances brain function and helps boost memory.
It keeps dementia at bay and reduces the risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
4. Consumption of coffee boosts metabolism which helps you lose weight.
Coffee is a fat burning beverage and it stimulates the brain to signal the body to break down fat cells in your body.
5. Coffee decreases the chance of developing liver diseases by lowering the level of toxic enzymes in the blood.
It helps prevent liver cancer, fatty liver diseases, and alcoholic cirrhosis. People who drink coffee often have 80% lower chance of developing any liver disease.
6. Coffee helps increase Epinephrine levels in the blood which improves performance during intense workouts.
Coffee also breaks down fat and uses them as fuel to power your strenuous exercise routine.
7. The psychoactive stimulant in coffee improves mood, energy, and cognitive function.
8. It helps keep your body free from toxins.
Coffee is a known diuretic which makes you pee more often which results in a frequent discharge of toxins and bacteria from your body.
9. Black coffee increases the production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline which help improve mood.
The absence or low levels of these neurotransmitters make one feel low.
10. Coffee helps control diabetes by increasing the production of insulin.
Diabetes can harm vital organs in the body and increase the chances of developing heart diseases.
While black coffee has a plethora of benefits, you should also be aware of the dangers of consuming it in excess.