Do you find yourself eating something unhealthy because you end up craving food after every two hours? Silence your grumbling stomach by including these 10 healthy foods that will keep you feeling full for longer periods of time.
2. Having raspberries or blueberries can boost your spirits and make you feel fuller as they are rich in fiber.
3. Rich in healthy fats and high on fiber, Avacados helps in satisfying your appetite.
4. Oats are a great source of beta-glucan, a soluble fiber that can keep you from feeling hungry for long hours.
5. Packed with fiber, vitamin B and iron; beans, lentils and chickpeas are superfoods that help in keeping food cravings at bay.
6. Generous amounts of healthy carbs and proteins present in nuts help in controlling one’s appetite and this theory is backed by research.
7. A study shows that consuming soup can prolong the feeling of fullness as it stays in the stomach for longer.
8. High in protein and calcium, Greek yogurt can help you feel less hungry and research backs the same.
9. Popcorn is a popular snack that is very high in fiber that helps in curbing food cravings.
Have these healthy snacks to kill hunger pangs.