Want to shed some kilos but don’t want to join the gym? We’ve got you covered. These 12 easy to do yoga asanas will help you reduce belly fat, strengthen muscles and improve body flexibility:
1. Wide-Legged Forward Bend (Prasarita Padottanasana)
This asana can improve flexibility and reduce belly fat.
2. Half Boat Pose (Ardha Navasana)
This posture directly targets tummy fat.
3. Seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasana)
For improving posture, reducing fatigue and obesity.
4. Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana)
This posture is best for toning legs, butt and improving digestion.
5. Side Plank (Vasisthasana)
This asana can get you those abs you have always wanted.
6. Tree Pose (Vriksasana)
Tone your thighs, legs and burn calories effectively with this asana.
7. Triangle (Trikonasana)
The twisting motion of this asana can build muscles and burn belly fat deposit.
8. Bridge (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
This pose is great for toning thigh muscles, the thyroid and losing extra fat from the stomach region.
9. Bow (Dhanurasana)
This asana is best for burning belly fat, strengthening chest and thighs.
10. Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskara)
This asana improves blood circulation, tones major muscles and improves digestive system.
11. Half Moon Pose (Ardha Chandrasana)
Try out this asana for strengthening abdomen, butt and improving digestion.
12. Downward dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
This asana is best for stretching spine and burning calories.
Note: Hold a posture for at least 30-45 seconds before moving on to the next one. And please don’t over exert yourself. Remember, practice makes you perfect.