It is a very different kind of betrayal when your bladder interrupts your life by making you pee all the time. Spending a lot of time in the toilet is frustrating and can be a red flag about your health. It is completely normal to pee about four to eight times a day. However, more than that can be a matter of serious concern. Scroll down to find out all the possible reasons you are spending more time in the loo.
1. You’re drinking too much water. The more liquids you drink, the more you’ll use the bathroom.
2. Drinks like coffee, soda, and tea can act as diuretics and increase the amount of salt and water that comes out of your kidneys, making you pee more in the process.
3. Frequent peeing can also be a response to a Urinary Tract Infection, UTI. The infection causes the bladder to become inflamed and irritated which can instigate a constant urge to pee.
4. Uterine fibroids can also make their unwanted presence known by forcing you to pee all the time.
5. Having either Type-1 or Type-2 Diabetes can lead to you using the bathroom more often due to excess sugar build up in the blood that makes the kidneys work overtime.
6. The average bladder can hold between 1.5 to 2 cups of fluid at a time. A person with a small bladder holds less than that to a point and can feel the need to pee more than others.
7. Having an overactive bladder can lead the muscles in the bladder to contract involuntarily causing the urge to urinate.
Top picks for you
EntertainmentIshi Kanodiyaabout 1 month ago | 10 min read
FoodNisha Singhabout 2 months ago | 2 min read